Toilet Installation and Repair Services
Are you in need of professional assistance with your toilet installation and repair services in Oklahoma City? Liszeski Plumbing is licensed and bonded and awaiting your call. Schedule your toilet repair consultation by calling (405) 226-7401.
The toilet in your home or business is designed to give you years of trouble-free reliability, but it will eventually require repair or replacement. At Liszeski Plumbing, we provide the professional services you need for all your toilet repair needs. Whether you need a drain unclogged or total toilet replacement, all of our work is fully guaranteed and performed by an experienced master plumber. Trust us for your toilet repair, replacement, and installation needs.
When should you replace your toilet?
If you are planning a remodel or update on your bathroom, a modern toilet should be at the top of your list for both efficiency and appearance. Other reasons include:
- A cracked tank or bowl.
- Too many mechanical issues or frequent repairs.
- Consistent clogging of the toilet drain.
What are safe and professional solutions to a clogged toilet?
Our professional, master plumber will evaluate your problem and apply the needed remedy to unclog the drain. This may consist of plunging the toilet, snaking the drain line, or even removing the toilet from its base if the clog is further down the drain line. We will determine if the drain is clogged due to a broken or collapsed drainpipe or if the problem is due to an underground problem outside the house, perhaps from tree roots growing into the pipes.
Our professional will address a clogged toilet as quickly as possible to avoid potential, serious damage to your home. Waste can quickly back-up into your tub or shower and even your sinks. Overflowing water and waste into your home can cause damage to floors and sub-floors requiring extensive repair. Call Liszeski Plumbing as soon as you notice a problem.
What are five easy tips to avoid clogged toilets?
1. Toilet paper can cause clogs. “Courtesy flushes” help prevent too much toilet paper being flushed at once.
2. Never place any paper product into the toilet bowl other than toilet paper.
3. Paper towels and feminine hygiene products should be disposed of in the trash and never in the toilet.
4. Keep small objects away from the toilet bowl. If something is dropped into the bowl, never try to flush it down, as this can quickly cause a clog.
5. Also, make sure your toilet is supplying an adequate amount of water to evacuate the bowl fully and clear the drain.
For superior toilet repair and installation services, you can trust Liszeski Plumbing. For upfront pricing, call (405) 226-7401.