Water Heater Installation, Repair & Replacement
Tankless and Tank Hot Water Heaters – Repair & Installation from Yukon to Del City and Surrounding Areas
There are lots of ways you might feel the need for hot water service… like when you repeatedly have to yell to a member of your household to stop running another faucet because it’s making the water in your shower icy cold!
Sound familiar? Well, it doesn’t have to. Because at Liszeski Plumbing, we do much more than fix water heaters; we can also install a new system when the old one is beyond repair.
Our Master Plumber Will Make Sure Your House Has Hot Water On Demand 24/7
We can make sure you have all the hot water you need, even when two or more faucets are running at the same time.
- Water alarms – go off when your water heater leaks, allowing you to take corrective action before the problem grows worse;
- Pressure regulators – keep water pressure from exceeding a pre-set limit…that protects the unit and connecting pipes from leaking or bursting;
- Timers – cause your water heater to draw power only when you need hot water. That saves you money on energy and prolongs the life of your unit.
Tank or Tankless? We Have The Hot Water Solution for Your OKC Home
We install both storage tank and tankless water heaters:
- Storage tank water heaters are the most common, and are available in electric, propane and natural gas models. Natural gas and propane models tend to use less energy.
- “Tankless” or “on-demand” water heaters are also self-contained units, but without a water storage tank. Rather, internal coils heat the water as it passes through. Newer models also provide increased hot water usage for extended periods of time.